i love cakes! it's my passion...
Any old excuse for a cake will do, any old cake will not.
A cake needs to both look beautiful and fitting for whoever it is for, and needs to be delicious. There's no sacrificing one for the other. I want you to look at one of my cakes and love it, then taste it and love it more.
I take pride in using the best ingredients and whenever I can I use local ingredients as well and I use as little artificial flavorings as possible. My red velvet cake gets it's red from beets as opposed to food dye.
Signature Cake Flavors
- vanilla butter classic buttery cake like grandma used to make
- devil's food the chocolatiest of chocolates
- honey lemon beware of bees (sweet and tart)
- coconut island flavor
- hummingbird this is a southern classic ya'll
- red velvet better than blue suede
- carrot that rascally wabbit never had it this good
Signature Icing Flavors
- vanilla bean the essence of elegance & sophistication
- chocolate rich chocolately indulgence
- honey lavender tupelo honey with a touch of fragrant lavendar
- coconut delectable tropical flavor
- cream cheese carrot cake's best friend
* Don't see your favorite flavor? Don't worry. These are only my signatures. If it exists I can make it.... Just drop me a note with your cake wishes and I'll make them come true.
To learn more on how to order cakes click here.